CARCIOFI alla CAPRESE
(Stuffed Artichokes Capri Style)
Active Work Time 20 minutes; Total Prep Time 30 minutes
100 grams olive oil
2 cloves garlic, sliced
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
200 grams ricotta cheese
200 grams mozzarella, finely chopped
100 grams Parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon marjoram
Dash finely ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Remove outside leaves and stalks of artichokes, saving only hearts.
3. In frying pan, heat oil over high heat 1 minute or until hot.
4. Reduce heat to low. Add garlic and artichokes hearts; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from pan; set aside to cool. Reserve oil.
5. In large bowl combine ricotta and mozzarella; mix well.
6. Add eggs, Parmesan cheese, marjoram and black pepper; mix well.
7. Open center of artichoke hearts, spooning in cheese mixture.
8. Pour oil from sautéed artichokes into baking dish. Arranged artichoke hearts in dish.
9. Bake 10 minutes.
Visit our Cooking School in Sorrento and learn the simple Italian cuisine.
For further assistance, Please Contact US