ALICI alla AMALFITANA
Active Work Time & Total Prep Time 45 minutes
½ kilo fresh anchovies, whole
30 grams Parmesan cheese, grated
Finely ground black pepper
350 milliliters vegetable oil
1. Remove head and bone from anchovies with fingers; rinse in water; remove excess water with paper towel.
2. Whisk eggs; add Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
3. Dredge anchovies in flour; dip in egg.
4. In frying pan, heat oil over high heat until very hot. Fry anchovies for 1 minute on each side or until golden.
5. Drain on paper towel and serve.
Visit our Cooking School in Sorrento and learn the simple Italian cuisine.
For further assistance, Please Contact US